- Originally from Texas (Lubbock, Dallas, Austin, Galveston)
- Married to Jane for 44 years. Daughter Nancy, her husband Ricky and granddaughter Daisy who reside in Baton Rouge; son Jack who lives with his wife Anne in Washington DC.
- Member of St. Luke's for 30 years
- graduated in Business Administration from Texas Tech University
- former media management consultant; currently retired
ST. LUKE'S FAVORITES:
- Liturgy, MCs, Acolyte Ministry
- Any high service with incense is a favorite, especially Christmas
- Mardi Gras, LSU and Saints football, music festivals, cooking and eating out
- New Orleans is a favorite getaway. We'd recommend Commander's Palace and Emeril's.