(Please take a moment to read this entire message)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE ANNUAL MEETING WRITTEN REPORT which includes the agenda for the meeting.
2 EASY STEPS TO REGISTER:
Step 1: Decide to attend in person or virtually. No matter how you attend, you will still be able to vote.
How to attend in person:
- If you would like to attend in person, there are a limited number of seats in Witter Hall. THERE ARE CURRENTLY (as of Friday, January 15th) several seats remaining. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND IN PERSON, CALL/TEXT or EMAIL PAM HAYES. Email: email@example.com; cell: 225-270-6871
(Move to Step 2)
How to attend virtually:
- There is a Zoom link to attend the virtual meeting. We will have the Zoom link on our home page and on a link in an email on the day of the event for easy access. It is also listed below.
- You do not need to pre-register to attend the virtual meeting. There is a zoom link for everyone who would like to attend virtually.
- Zoom Meeting details:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 825 2768 6761
Find your local number if you'd like to listen on a cell phone: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbM7Ahd66T
(Move to Step 2)
Step 2: Sign up to vote during the election
- This is a very important step.
- Everyone will vote in an easy-to-use application called Election Runner.
- More details will be emailed to you once you register to vote.
- Everyone will be sent a unique link and details that can only be used by you to vote during the election which will be held from 9:15-9:45am during the election.
- There will still be paper ballots as backup for those who attend in person.
- There will be a HOTLINE number to call during the election if you have any issues.
GENERAL MEETING INFORMATION:
Make plans now to join us for the Annual Parish Meeting set for January 17th at 9:15am. At the meeting, we'll hear all about the "State of the Union" here at St. Luke's and elect new members to the Vestry.
Registration is now open to attend the meeting in-person and virtually. You will be able to vote in real-time whether you attend in-person with us in Witter Hall, or whether you join us virtually.
You must register in advance (to vote and to attend in person) and we ask that you make every effort to join us for the meeting. We need a quorum of 100 people. There will be a zoom link to attend virtually. The virtual link is open to all parishioners.
WHEN: January 17th
WHERE: Witter Hall AND Virtually
TIME: 9:15am until 10am (between the 8am and 10:30am services)
REGISTRATION TO ATTEND THE ANNUAL MEETING CLOSES ON WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 13th AT 12:30pm.
Please take a look at the bios for Vestry nominees as we will be voting during the meeting. We ask that you review the nominees IN ADVANCE of the meeting.
VOTING (using the program ELECTION RUNNER):
- Everyone (no matter if you attend in person or attend virtually on Zoom) will vote from their computers, cell phones or smart devices using a unique voter ID and password. This is why it is so important that you REGISTER TO VOTE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so we can vet your eligibility and send you your unique code and link to vote during the meeting on January 17th at 9:15am.
- Once registered, you will be sent instructions on how to vote during the meeting.
- Voting will open from 9:15-9:45am. You must cast your ballot during this time. You bill be sent a link to your registered email address that will allow you to vote.
-There will be an option to execute a test ballot so you understand exactly how the voting process will work. You will be emailed instructions after you register to vote.
- Those who join virtually will join us on a Zoom meeting and will vote in real time using a program called Election Runner.
- You will need a computer or smart device to participate in the meeting virtually.
- You will also need access to a second computer or smart device (such as your cell phone) in order to vote in real time -OR- you can simply open another browser and log into your email from 9:15-9:45am and cast your ballot using your unique voter ID and password (which will be emailed to you once you register).
- Multiple people can view from the same computer or smart device, HOWEVER, EVERY VOTING PARISHIONER MUST REGISTER THEIR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS SEPARATELY SO YOU CAN VOTE DURING THE MEETNG. Everyone must be pre-registered in order to vote.
If you have questions about this process, please EMAIL Pam Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call Pam on her cell phone at 225-270-6871. Leave her a text message if she is unable to answer your call.